What is Google API?
Google APIs are application programming interfaces developed by Google which allow communication with Google Services and their integration to other services
Create API from Google console:
- Visit the google console page at “https://console.developers.google.com”
- Create new project or select a project if you have already.
- To create an OAuth 2.0 client ID in the console
- From the projects list, select a project or create a new one.
- Configure your consent screen by clicking Oauth Consent Screen.
- Then click Credentials to create credentials. Then select OAuth client ID.
- Click Create client ID and choose type as Web application
- Make note of the Client ID.
You can use this key in your website for Google Signup and Signin.
Hope you understand the API creation from Google.