What is Google API key:
An application programming interface key is a unique identifier used to authenticate a user, developer, or calling program to an API. However, they are typically used to authenticate a project with the API rather than a human user.
How we can create and configure :
Creation of Key:
- Go to the https://console.developers.google.com/
- Create the project or select a project if you have it already.
- Create Client ID and choose client type as Web Browser.
- Key inweb page information in OATH Screen
- Select APIs & Services > Credentials.
- On the Credentials page, click Create credentials > API key.
- Add those keys in Admin panel under Credenials.